Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kitchen Wish List

In no particular order…

BlendTec Blender
Indoor grill
Small outdoor gas grill (cuz all I have are charcoal grills, can’t use them at an apartment)
A cupboard full of Penzey’s spices
That really cool ice cream maker like Brad has
A NICE set of All Clad pots and pans
Le Creuset Dutch oven and a small variety of other enameled cast iron
A nice food processor (Cuisinart)
A nice mixer (Kitchen-Aid)
A mandolin
Toaster/convection oven with rotisserie
Good salt/pepper mills
Coffee bean grinder for grinding spices
A beautiful tagine (this really has to be near the bottom of the wish list. Kind of a one-trick pony, but they are just so pretty)

I am sure I will think of more as I go along. Like pretty nearly anything from Williams-Sonoma. And truth is, I have a very well-appointed kitchen. Some day I will have my lovely kitchen stuff back. I so miss my knives...

No comments:

Post a Comment